Food Handler Training
Everyone plays a critical role in food safety. Whether you are a worker or supervisor working in a meat processing facility or any other food processing establishment, this training program will meet your food safety education needs.
- Attend a workshop – January 29-30, 2020, Cambridge. REGISTER NOW!
- Purchase the FHT Manual and start studying.
- Register for a Food Handler Training Examination.
- English not your native language? Purchase the Study Guide available in 9 Languages; French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and Traditional Chinese.
About the Program
The program has critical information for those working in the meat processing industry.
The program is offered through self study or by attending a workshop and focuses on five key areas:
- Food Safety Responsibilities
- Food Safety Hazards
- Controlling Hazards
- Food Safety Management Systems
- Management’s Responsibilities for Food Safety
Benefits of Food Handler Training
Gain the Tools: This program will empower staff with the skills and knowledge to implement good manufacturing practices that have a positive impact on food safety and long term business growth.
Protect Your Investment: As key players in the food safety continuum, employees are responsible for handling products properly.
Meet Regulatory Requirements: This program meets the training requirements within Ontario Meat Regulation 31/05.
|January 30, 2020||2:00pm||Cambridge|
|February 19, 2020||10:00am||Scarborough|
|May 21, 2020||10:00am||Scarborough|
For processors located in remote locations, arrangements can be made to write the Food Handler Training exam by contacting University of Guelph, Ridgetown Campus at (855) 648-1555.
For more information about the Food Handler Training program, please contact us at (519) 763-4558 or email@example.com.