Canadian Beef e-learn Program | FREE for OIMP Members
Canadian Beef e-learn Program
This comprehensive training resource is specifically designed to meet the needs of our domestic and global beef industry partners.
Curriculum designed and developed by the Canadian Beef Centre of Excellence.
Increasing product knowledge builds the bottom line.
One of the biggest challenges the beef industry faces today is lack of product knowledge. Industry agrees that the beef category is complex requiring additional skill and technical knowledge to position successfully with the protein customer. The protein-based tradesperson is viewed by customers as the meat expert, but with so many different cuts, applications and varying specifications it is a daunting task to clearly, confidently and accurately transfer value-added knowledge to aid with your customers beef purchase decision.
- 8 Interactive chapters on topics such as: Canadian Beef Brand Story, Canada’s Quality Beef Grades, Processing System and Food Safety, etc.
- Full Interactive Carcass Overview inclusive of technical cutting, handling and preparation
- Links to cut videos and tech sheets for enhanced merchandising
- Quizzes at the end of each course with a 80% minimum grade to pass
- Printable completion certificate provided