Retail Meat Cutter
A family-owned meat store in Georgetown immediately requires a skilled and experienced Retail Butcher with a minimum of 1 to 2 years of direct hands on experience in meat cutting and processing.
This is a fast-paced, physically demanding environment (odours & cold/refrigeration) whereby standing for extended periods of time and handling heavy loads is required.
Duties include cutting and sectioning of meat, deboning, cutting meat in to specialized cuts, shape, lace and tie roasts, other meats, poultry and preparing special displays of meats for retail sales.
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Power grinder, Manual cutting utensil, Band saw, Sausage machine, Slicing machine, Salami mixer and cooker
High school diploma or equivalent required with preference to Meat Cutter Trade Certification.
This is a permanent full-time position and salary is $16-$18/hr.
Please apply in person at 10676 Trafalgar Road, via e-mail at email@example.com, via fax at 905-625-2802.
Current as of August 29, 2017
To run a small butcher shop in Oakville, ON.
- Receives meat order items & receives against orders placed; verifying condition.
- Portions and prepares meat in cooking form by cutting, trimming, tieing, and grinding meats.
- Cutting and weighing meat & preparing sausages.
- Packages and displays meats by preparing a variety of package sizes and portions.
- Prepares weekly customer orders.
- Keeps meat available by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with health, sanitation, and legal regulations.
- Maintains quality results by following and enforcing standards.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Running day to day operations at the butcher shop
- 2+ Years’ experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to work on own, without direction
- Must be experienced with the following machines: Grinder, Mixer, Hydraulic Sausage Stuffer & Band saw
- Communication skills (written & verbal)
Other Company Information:
- Potential partnership opportunity available
- Starting at $19.00 per hour
- Flexible hours
- Full-time & long term career
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current as of May 1, 2017
Be part of a Quality Local Food Culture
- Love food and people
- Can work well independently and as part of a team
- Are responsible and care about providing the best customer service, product and experience
- Part to full-time employment
- Business hours and medical benefits
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to…
- Full animal breakdown including the use of butcher shop equipment
- Meat preparation, counter set-up and stocking
- Assisting customers with orders and inquiries
- Maintaining an organized and clean work space
- Assisting Head Butcher
*This is a physically demanding position and will require continuous standing for extended periods of time, as well as some heavy lifting. Knife work involves regular repetitive use of hands, wrists, arms and shoulders.
Previous experience is not required but is an asset. Training will be provided.
Must be comfortable with handling meat.
The Butcher of Kingsville is a full-service butcher shop focussing on local, responsibly raised meats, artisan cheeses and seasonal hand crafted foods in Kingsville, Ontario.
Email resumes to email@example.com
Current as of April 18, 2017
Wholesale and Retail Butchers – 6 Positions
UNIQPOL is a very busy family owned specialized wholesale and retail meat processing facility focused on processing of poultry based products. We currently have URGENT job openings for skilled and experienced Retail and Wholesale Production Butchers and we have 6 positions available.
We are seeking butchers with a minimum of three to five year of current or previously acquired and verifiable hands on experience. Ideal candidate must be well versed with following job related tasks: Knife handling, skilled in cutting and sectioning of meat carcasses, deboning meat and specialty cuts processing and sectioning of meat. Ideal candidate will also possess good interpersonal skills and be able to work under pressure.
Salary offered is $ 17.00 / hr for 44.0 hrs a week. Employment position is offered on a permanent full time basis. Adequate candidate will demonstrate independent butcher skills. No education required.
Current as of January 17, 2017
Wholesale & Retail Butchers Wanted
Halenda’s meat processing and retail facility in Mississauga and Oshawa immediately require skilled and experienced Wholesale and Retail Butchers with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of direct hands on experience in meat cutting and processing.
Duties include cutting and sectioning of meat, skinning and removing blemishes, deboning pork and beef, cutting meat into specialized cuts and preparing for wholesale and retail sales.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Positions offered are permanent full-time and salary is $16.00 per 42.5 hrs a week, OT after 44 hrs a week.
Please apply in person at 915 Nelson St, Oshawa L1H 5N7, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, via fax at (905) 576-7169 or via phone at (905) 576-6328 ext 235
Current as of October 17, 2016
Come and be a part of our dynamic team and join us in building for the future together! We are expanding our business and have permanent full-time openings for Industrial Meat Cutters/Butchers on our day and afternoon shift. Rate of pay ranges from $16.60 per hour to $20.40 per hour. Competitive benefits provided. These positions are required for day (starting times vary from 6am and 7:30am) and afternoon shift (starting times vary from 3pm and 4pm) Monday – Friday. Must have own transportation.
Working location: 313 Menno St., Breslau, ON. To apply visit our careerspage or fax resume to (519) 648-3421.
Current as of March 1, 2016
Abate Rabbit Packers meat processing facility from Arthur immediately requires 16 Wholesale and Retail Butchers with a minimum of 2 to 3 years of direct hands on experience in meat cutting and processing.
Duties include cutting and sectioning of meat, skinning and removing blemishes, deboning rabbits and chickens, cutting meat into specialized cuts and preparing for wholesale and retail sales. HS diploma or equivalent required.
Positions offered are permanent full-time and salary is $ 16.00/hr for 42.5 hrs a week, OT after 44 hrs a week.
Please apply in person at 7597 Jones Baseline in Arthur, via email at email@example.com, via fax at 1-519-848-2793 or via phone at 1-519-848-2107.
Current as of February 22, 2016
Meat Cutters Wanted
Five positions available. Wholesale butcher/retail meat cutter min 5 years experience. Working 42.5 hours/week $16.00/hour.
Apply with proof of experience in person at VG Meats, 966 Concession 6, Woodhouse Township, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 519-426-0063.
Current as of February 22, 2016
HANDTMANN VF 616 VACUUM FILLING MACHINE
Suitable for all kinds of sausage. For Filling and Portioning, Rotor + Vanes-10 Slots + 10 Vanes, Side Plate High Compression. C/W Sanitation Trolly and Lifting and tipping device. Unit has low hours on it and is in top condition.
Contact David Olinoski at email@example.com or (647) 406-6100
Current as of March 8, 2018
Pokmat Needle Injector
Multi needle brine injector – model P25/320 SL 22OV/60Hz 4mm needles
Brand new motor
Stainless pump, 577 HR’s on machine
Call for more details:
Current as of Mar. 19, 2018